• First pierce wrapping but do not completely remove.
• Microwave your meal on high for 4 minutes.
• Allow to cool for 2 minutes.
• Microwave again on high for 2 minutes to reduce moisture.
• Ready to serve and enjoy your meal!
If you would like to serve multiple meals at once, defrost and oven heat.
• First defrost your meals overnight.
• Preheat the oven 180°C to 200°C degrees.
• Remove wrapping from the meal.
• Cover the meal in foil.
• Start checking meals after 15 minutes in a preheated oven.
• Approximate heating time is 30 minutes, however different meals will heat in different times. Test centre part of a meal to see if its heated through.